The St. Andrew By-The-Sea Trustees have responsibility for the property of the church.
We are debt free! And on Sunday, January 15, 2012 we thanked God with a Dedication of the Celebration Center and a Retirement of the Mortgage which included a mortgage burning!
Pictured left are Ted Mundy, chairman of the Celebration Center building committee and Finance Chair Jeff Jones (r) lighting the first page of the document that was burned.
Projects Recently Completed:
- Roof repairs over the Education and Admin Building
- Resealing of the church parking lot
- Upgrade of the sanctuary and nursery restrooms
- New carpet for the nursery and youth area
- New more level walkway on driveway side of sanctuary for handicap access
Needed for 2013:
- Replacement of the Sanctuary entry doors
- Repair of the Celebration Center sliding walls
- Replacement of fogged glass in the sanctuary and music room
- A Study for Enhancement of the Sanctuary Worship and music space
Can you help make a project happen? We have limited funds for repairs, but special over and above gifts beyond your pledge are always appreciated. We can't do ministry without functioning buildings! Please contact the head of the trustees or the Director of Administration for more information.