Policies & Forms
St. Andrew has a variety of policies and procedures, because we believe that in this way we make plans to serve God with the highest, most ethical standards.
Data Information Update and Communication Survey Forms - Members and friends of the church are asked to download the information and return their forms to the church so that we can reach you or your family in the event of an emergency, and so that our church directory for members has reliable information! (Forms are Word documents.)
- 2012 - 2013 Children's Sunday School Registration Form
This is a Word document that each family is asked to complete and send in or turn in to the church.
- New member info form for children/youth (doc)
- New member info form for children/youth (pdf)
- Safe Sanctuary Policy - our guidelines on how we protect children, youth & vulnerable adults including the background check and reference check forms
- Wedding Policy (Contact the office for the current fees)
- Altar Guild Policy - for anyone using the sanctuary for an event or service
- Facility Use Requistion Form - an Excel form for all community and church groups to use when they want to reserve a room or date. Fill in and email to Nadine.
- Facility Use Policy - any groups using the church facilities must abide by this policy. (Contact the office for the current fees for facility rentals and to place your event on the chuch calendar.)
- Communications Policy - who to contact & how information is handled at St. Andrew
- Disaster Information - our plans in the event of a hurricane including the church's emergency number.
- Finance Policies - for any group planning a fundraiser or mission trip